Who are we?
At Privilee, we are a proud team of a multi-award-winning lifestyle membership that grants our members complimentary access to the finest network of hotel, fitness and beach club partners across the UAE and recently, Qatar. With an ever-expanding network of partners, we're on a journey of growth and excellence. We're seeking an enthusiastic, supportive go-getter IT Support Technician to join our team.
Embark on an exciting journey as we search for the hero of IT Support to join our team. If you're passionate about technology, possess an intricate understanding of software products and office hardware, and have the technical prowess to unravel even the most complex issues, this is your chance to shine. Your mission: Provide unwavering support to our employees, ensuring their technical needs are met whatever they may be, and be a beacon of excellence in the dynamic realm of IT.
- Tech Master Support: Dive into the world of IT support, logging, diagnosing, and expertly resolving technical challenges with our software. Be the go-to point of contact for colleagues and guests when they seek tech proficiency, and make sure they have the high-performing tools they need to shine. Also, be the go-to fixer when it comes to our Partner assets (i.e. tablets).
- Partner Asset Support: Not only internally but you will also be the go-to fixer when it comes to our Partner assets for configuration and troubleshooting to ensure our Partners have the most seamless experiences.
- Installation & Supercharge: Unleash your tech expertise! Install software, configure and fine-tune settings to maximise computer performance, turning every workstation into a powerhouse.
- On/off-boarding Command: As the gatekeeper of access control, you'll provide support for newcomers and fortify our systems' security and company information by managing access rights and ensuring a seamless transition for all. You’ll also be in charge of the set-up of cutting-edge devices, setting the stage for unparalleled productivity.
- Knowledge Base Empowerment: Contribute to our ever-growing knowledge base, documenting solutions and sharing troubleshooting insights that empower the team while swiftly addressing challenges.
- Feedback & Innovation: Champion users feedback! Use their insights to drive software improvements and lead the change in enhancing our support services.
- Analytical and Detail-Oriented: You have a keen eye for detail and excel in analytical tasks.
- Problem Solver: You're the go-to person when it comes to tackling challenges. No matter the issue, you dive in fearlessly to find effective solutions.
- Organised and Process Oriented: You enjoy creating and optimising processes. Your organisational skills ensure that everything runs efficiently and smoothly.
- Customer-Centric: You thrive on helping and supporting users, and you're dedicated to ensuring their satisfaction and success in all interactions.
- Autonomous Self-Starter: You're a proactive self-starter who can work with minimal supervision. Your drive and initiative lead you to success in your endeavours.
- Continuous Learner: You have a passion for learning and stay up-to-date with industry developments. Your commitment to continuous improvement sets you apart.
- High School Diploma as minimum education requirement.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant IT discipline, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise tech or IT support or a similar role that involved creating tickets, managing issues end to end, and following escalation procedures.
- Ability to install, configure, troubleshoot and update basic software products, operating systems such as Windows and macOS and enterprise products such as Google, Slack, etc
- Demonstrated experience in effectively diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex technical issues.
- Familiarity with support ticketing systems, CRMs and basic network configurations, including LAN, WAN, VPN, and wireless technology.
- Knowledge of various antivirus software, malware, and other tools to manage security threats.
- Hands-on experience in setting up and troubleshooting PCs, laptops, printers, phones and tablets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can explain technical information clearly and patiently to non-technical individuals.
- Certifications like ITIL, CompTIA, or vendor specific like Microsoft Certified Professional are a plus.
By joining Privilee, you will be part of a passionate, dedicated and dynamic team; who are determined to create the ultimate lifestyle offering. Collaboration and the sharing of ideas is supported and empowered, contributing to our positive company culture. We care about people and want to support their personal and career growth. We consider success as being motivated and eager to come to work every day. With an inspiring office environment located in JLT, Privilee is the ultimate place to work. We offer amazing perks, from a competitive salary, comprehensive insurance, flexibility, an in-house chef who provides complimentary breakfast and lunch, plus a Privilee membership so you can experience the product first-hand.
If interested, please apply via our job post on Linkedin. Your application will be carefully reviewed.
See all our current openings