Who are we?
At Privilee, we are a proud team of a multi-award-winning lifestyle membership that grants our members complimentary access to the finest network of hotel, fitness and beach club partners across the UAE and recently, Qatar. With an ever-expanding network of partners, we're on an unstoppable journey of growth and excellence. We're seeking an enthusiastic, positive go-getter Office Administrator to join our team.
At Privilee, we're on the hunt for an enthusiastic dynamo to join our ranks, igniting the heart of our team and becoming the unsung hero of our office operations. Your journey with us will be nothing short of exciting, as you take center stage in guaranteeing the harmony and efficiency of the whole Privilee crew. If your passion knows no bounds, your eye for detail is razor-sharp, and you find joy in assisting others, then this is your moment to excel and create a profound impact within the vibrant world of Privilee.
- Dynamic Team Support: Fuel our team’s success by being the go-to problem solver and multitasking maestro. You’ll be tackling diverse admin tasks as they come, making sure every team member has the tools they need to shine, and even helping us throw unforgettable office events and activities.
- Office Wizardry: From handling deliveries and maintenance repairs to ensuring our office is always well-stocked and ready for action. Be our on-call hero in emergencies and make sure our team has everything they need to conquer their workdays.
- Adventures Planning: You orchestrate seamless journeys. You’ll be responsible for booking flights and hotels, making sure our people are always well-prepared to embark on their professional adventures.
- Third-party Coordination: As the liaison with third-party partners, you’ll be the bridge to exciting opportunities. Manage and coordinate arrangements like a pro, from hotel partners to IT providers, maintenance contractors and everything in between.
- Virtuous Record-Keeping: You'll be the guardian of contact information and employee records, using our internal tools to set the stage for workforce excellence.
- Tech and Gadgets Sourcing: You’ll spearhead equipment approval and acquisition. Transform our workplace into a digital fortress by ensuring the swift purchase, activation of SIM cards, and deployment of devices, organising the setup for unparalleled productivity.
- Resourceful problem solver, to tackle whatever challenges come your way.
- Proactive, anticipating and addressing office needs.
- Reliable and responsive, earning unwavering trust with your steadfast dedication.
- Autonomous self starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organised and detail oriented, a maestro of precision and order.
- Education: minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 3-5 years of administrative or office support experience.
- Office software mastery: an excellent command of office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite) is essential.
- Office equipment & technology knowledge: an adept understanding of office equipment and up-to-date technology is also important.
- Effective communication: your gift for articulate written and verbal expression is the cornerstone of successful interactions with colleagues, clients, and external partners.
By joining Privilee, you will be part of a passionate, dedicated and dynamic team; who are determined to create the ultimate lifestyle offering. Collaboration and the sharing of ideas is supported and empowered, contributing to our positive company culture. We care about people and want to support their personal and career growth. We consider success as being motivated and eager to come to work every day. With an inspiring office environment located in JLT, Privilee is the ultimate place to work. We offer amazing perks, from a competitive salary, comprehensive insurance, flexibility, an in-house chef who provides complimentary breakfast and lunch, plus a Privilee membership so you can experience the product first-hand.
If interested, please apply via our job post on Linkedin. Your application will be carefully reviewed.
See all our current openings