Who are we?
Privilee is the award-winning lifestyle membership that provides complimentary access to the UAE’s and Qatar’s best beach clubs, five-star hotel pools and beaches, world-class gyms and fitness studios. Privilee’s Sales and Marketing team is seeking a Content Writer who possesses an unwavering passion for crafting captivating copy and messaging that ignites curiosity, sparks inspiration, and drives action. Join our dynamic team, where endless opportunities await to make a meaningful impact on the business, all while adapting to the ever-evolving landscape of industry, product, and culture.
Are you a master of words? A storyteller extraordinaire? An expert in crafting narratives that captivate, convert and inspire? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! Privilee is seeking an exceptional Content Writer to own the brand's messaging, tone of voice, and identity, putting Privilee in a league of its own.
As our ideal candidate, you possess an insatiable curiosity and an innovative spirit, with a natural talent for writing compelling copy. You deeply understand our business's core values and objectives, allowing you to breathe life into all our communications.
Your words will be the driving force behind sparking inspiration, converting leads into loyal customers, and leaving a lasting impact. This is your chance to shine and elevate your career. If you have an unstoppable passion for content writing and storytelling, join us at Privilee and let your words change the game.
To apply for this role, please email your CV, cover letter and portfolio to: email@example.com.
- Strategic Messaging Ownership: Take full ownership of creating and defining the messaging, tone of voice, information hierarchy, and language used across all communication channels and touchpoints, encompassing member, prospect, and B2B interactions across all regions.
- Content Creation: Write, edit, and proofread creative, smart, and compelling copy that aligns with the business goals. This includes content for blogs, emails, social media posts and assets, press releases, WhatsApp broadcasts, website, app, SEO optimization, video scripts, digital ads, and other channels.
- Market and Audience Research: Conduct own research online and offline with physical venue visits and to be on top of industry and writing trends. Be in the know of what is new and what is best in order to provide venue insights to position Privilee a thought-leader in the market. Deep understanding of the target audience with independent research to create content that addresses their needs, pain points and preferences.
- Sales Copywriting: Craft persuasive and impactful sales copy that sells the dream, effectively drives sales and retains members.
- Member Engagement: Create inspiring copy that motivates members to utilize their Privilee membership benefits.
- Content optimisation: Leverage high level data and analytics to continuously enhance and optimize copy to drive improved performance based on defined goals.
- An absolute fire for writing and storytelling.
- Knows how to write effective, clear yet creative copy that sells and impacts customer behaviors.
- Curious to explore new opportunities, messaging, topics and trends.
- Ability to use your own initiative and think outside the box to proactively innovate.
- Reactive to be able to turn tasks around quickly.
- Clear understanding of what’s important to the business.
- Smart and passionate to help the team and make things work.
- High attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in English or a related field.
- Minimum five years of experience in a copywriting role, either within an organization, freelance or an agency.
- Exceptional copywriting portfolio.
- Understanding of using language and psychology to convert readers into customers.
- Experience within the leisure or hospitality industry is great, but not mandatory.
Skills and competencies
- Excellent English proficiency, with strong creative, storytelling skills.
- Proficiency in working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong communication skills to work with Sales and Marketing team
- Capacity to work well under pressure and manage workloads and multiple projects
- Strong understanding of how to design and implement a SEO strategy, techniques, research and optimization.
By joining Privilee, you will be part of a passionate, dedicated and dynamic team; who are determined to create the ultimate lifestyle offering. Collaboration and the sharing of ideas is supported and empowered, contributing to our positive company culture. We care about people and want to support their personal and career growth. We consider success as being motivated and eager to come to work every day.
With an inspiring office environment located in JLT, Privilee is the ultimate place to work. We offer amazing perks, from a competitive salary, comprehensive insurance, flexibility, an in-house chef who provides complimentary breakfast and lunch, plus a Privilee membership so you can experience the product first-hand.
See all our current openings