Who are we?
Privilee is the award-winning lifestyle membership that provides complimentary access to the UAE’s and Qatar’s best beach clubs, five-star hotel pools and beaches, world-class gyms and fitness studios. We are seeking a dynamic Graphic Designer to join our Sales and Marketing team in a crucial role. In this position, you will be a driving force behind taking Privilee’s creativity and visual identity to the next level, to drive new sales, member retention and ultimately sell the Privilee dream.
Join us at Privilee as a Graphic Designer and be part of a team that values creativity and innovation. As a key player in enhancing Privilee’s brand, you'll use your design skills to create original concepts for various projects and communications. Stay on top of design trends, new technologies, and collaborate on internal feedback to keep the Privilee brand fresh and relevant. You'll be the brand guardian, ensuring that all designs align with Privilee's visual identity and resonate with our target audience. Embrace the digital landscape by managing content uploads, creating engaging motion graphics, and optimising content across various platforms. If you're passionate, proactive, and view every project as a creative opportunity, we want you on our team!
To apply for this role, please email your CV, cover letter, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creativity and innovation: Handle any creative brief with strong creative and independent thinking skills to develop original concepts for key projects.
- Adaptability and flexibility: Adapt to new technologies, design trends, and internal feedback from Senior Creatives to stay relevant in a dynamic and constantly evolving industry.
- Brand love: Apply branding principles and the ability to create designs that align with the Privilee visual identity, values, and target audience. Expert knowledge of our asset bank and how to implement the right content to compliment the messaging and audience.
- Visual communication: Effective collaboration and communication skills, work as part of the Sales and Marketing team and other internal and external stakeholders to craft engaging Member and lead communications, email workflows and newsletters. As well as produce high-quality Partner and Corporate presentations.
- Digitally focussed: Adapt to new platforms, manage content uploads via our website and app CMS, own internal communication templates in Canva and digital stationery in Google Docs.
- Motion Graphics: Create engaging creatives, with effective composition, colour theory, and visual hierarchy, following animation principles to convey a message, engage Members and build retention across social media and email banners.
- Content optimisation: Create and maintain content to drive improved performance based on defined business goals across; websites, the app, app store creatives, Member campaigns, venue launches, internal communications and social media ads.
- Resourceful and agile, handling multiple projects at different stages
- Passionate and proactive, a switched-on attitude, anticipating opportunities to level up the creativity
- Receptive to feedback, able to work with multiple stakeholder inputs
- Inquisitive and open minded, confident in questioning briefs and gaining insights at the start of any project
- Positive and pragmatic, always gives 100% and views every project as a creative opportunity
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelors in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar accredited courses.
- Experience: 3 years of design experience in an in-house or agency environment.
- Design tool skill set requirements: Adobe Creative Cloud; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro, Canva and Figma. Other tools such as; Vero (or similar email clients), Keynote, Google Docs are also preferred but not essential.
- Dynamic portfolio of digital, print, social and motion graphics demonstrating design ability.
By joining Privilee, you will be part of a passionate, dedicated and dynamic team; who are determined to create the ultimate lifestyle offering. Collaboration and the sharing of ideas is supported and empowered, contributing to our positive company culture. We care about people and want to support their personal and career growth. We consider success as being motivated and eager to come to work every day. With an inspiring office environment located in JLT, Privilee is the ultimate place to work. We offer amazing perks, from a competitive salary, comprehensive insurance, flexibility, an in-house chef who provides complimentary breakfast and lunch, plus a Privilee membership so you can experience the product first-hand.
See all our current openings