Who are we?
Privilee is the award-winning lifestyle membership that provides complimentary access to the UAE’s and Qatar’s best beach clubs, five-star hotel pools and beaches, world-class gyms and fitness studios. We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our Sales and Marketing team in a crucial role. In this position, you will be the driving force behind expanding our member base, all while ensuring that every action is in line with our business goals. Join our team and become an essential part of a culture that values initiative and data-driven decision-making to achieve our performance KPIs.
Take the lead crafting full-funnel organic and paid growth sales and retention strategies, enhancing Member Life Time Value, and shaping prospect and member experiences. Your analytical prowess and numbers oriented focus, will shine as you systematically evaluate the impact of interventions, ensuring we set and hit targets for everything we do in the team. Your strategic mindset, innovation, and meticulous attention to detail will be pivotal in attaining trustworthy data that fuels data-driven decisions.
To apply for this role, please email your CV, cover letter and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales and retention growth strategies: Own and develop a full-funnel organic and paid growth strategies to achieve eCommerce sales growth targets across the purchasing journey, increase Member LTV and inform customer-facing experiences across acquisition, referrals and retention for B2B & B2C audiences.
- Business Analytics: Systematically evaluate the impact of interventions and ideas through quantitative evidence and causal inference, while being able to differentiate between correlation to accurately assess their impact on business outcomes. Forecast, collect and analyse data from experiments, transforming them into actionable, data-driven insights that drive business value, across our end-to-end customer funnel.
- Campaign Management: Set and achieve campaign targets, across multiple platforms. Proficient in running and optimising all social media and digital marketing ad campaigns or working with a third party, briefing compelling creatives, targeting the relevant audience, and consistently improving campaign performance.
- Market research: Conducting market research to identify new opportunities, customer preferences, and emerging trends. Using this data to refine marketing strategies and improve sales tactics.
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset.
- Focus on performance and results.
- Willing to challenge the team, innovate and try new, creative approaches.
- Strong communication skills and work well independently and with teams.
- Goes the extra mile to attain trustworthy, reliable data that can drive data driven decisions and achieve the goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a marketing role, either within an organisation or an agency, eCommerce experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in organically driving high quality leads, new sales, retention initiatives and reactivation incentives.
- Experience in driving conversion rate optimization and landing page optimization is a must.
Skills and competencies
- Strong business analytical skills including proficiency in Google Analytics (for website and app) and Meta Business, to help set and achieve targeted goals for our business initiatives.
- Understanding of persuasion and psychology to influence desired behaviours is an advantage.
- Proficiency in working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail, enabling the ability to conduct comprehensive quality checks and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Excellent English proficiency.
By joining Privilee, you will be part of a passionate, dedicated and dynamic team; who are determined to create the ultimate lifestyle offering. Collaboration and the sharing of ideas is supported and empowered, contributing to our positive company culture. We care about people and want to support their personal and career growth. We consider success as being motivated and eager to come to work every day.
With an inspiring office environment located in JLT, Privilee is the ultimate place to work. We offer amazing perks, from a competitive salary, comprehensive insurance, flexibility, an in-house chef who provides complimentary breakfast and lunch, plus a Privilee membership so you can experience the product first-hand.
See all our current openings