Who are we?
Privilee is the award-winning lifestyle membership that provides complimentary access to the UAE’s and Qatar’s best beach clubs, five-star hotel pools and beaches, world-class gyms and fitness studios. Privilee’s Sales and Marketing team is looking for a visual storyteller who thrives on getting out there, capturing both trending and timeless, ever-green short-format video and content that will supercharge Privilee’s content to new heights. Join our dynamic team, where endless opportunities await to make a meaningful impact on the business, position Privilee as the thought-leader in the market, all while adapting to the ever-evolving landscape of industry, product, and culture.
As the mastermind behind Privilee’s captivating visual content, you'll own the end-to-end process, crafting engaging stories for diverse platforms and regions. Your role will be instrumental in bringing Privilee’s unrivaled portfolio of venues and membership benefits to life, capturing and retaining viewers with engaging, educational, and entertaining content. With the freedom to explore on-location shoots and events, you'll have the opportunity to shape our brand identity and showcase what makes Privilee truly special. If you're a passionate, detail-oriented creator with an eye for aesthetics and a desire to drive real results, this is your opportunity to shine. Elevate your career, inspire audiences, and make a meaningful impact with Privilee.
To apply for this role, please email your CV, cover letter and portfolio to: email@example.com.
- Ownership of the content creation process: Take full ownership of the end-to-end process for ideation, storyboarding, developing and editing video and static content suitable for various platforms and channels across all regions.
- Content creation: Create captivating, original, innovative, engaging and relevant short-form content on location, shoots, and events, with a minimum requirement of being out of the office, capturing content, for at least three days a week. Ability to create content that ultimately impacts sales and drives a defined behavior.
- Photography/videography: Capture and edit photographs and videos of Privilee venues, with the objective of spotlighting member benefits, showcasing venues, driving member usage, and selling the dream to prospective members. Expectation to coordinate shoots, props and models.
- Research and trends: Exhibit a deep passion for and expertise in staying current with the latest features, trending topics, and content formats across various social media and digital platforms and channels.
- Content optimisation: Leverage high level data and analytics to continuously enhance and optimize content to drive improved performance based on defined goals.
- Deep passion for being creative, avid social media user and eye for aesthetics.
- Curious to explore how we can position Privilee as a thought leader through our content.
- High attention to detail.
- A proactive, self motivated and adaptable mindset with a "always-on" attitude.
- Audience centric mindset, which translates into understanding what content will resonate and achieve the goals of the platforms and the business.
- Thrives under pressure, adeptly managing workloads and multitasking across various projects.
- Degree in a relevant field such as marketing, communications, journalism, graphic design, film production, or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
- Dynamic portfolio of social media content or similar video content that demonstrates creativity, execution and editing skills.
- Experience creating content for Instagram and stories, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, website, emails, plus other platforms.
- Experience using CapCut, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator Creative Cloud on Mac OSX with best-in-class photoshop, video editing and graphic design skills.
Skills and competencies
- Proficient in researching, identifying trends, and swiftly adapting content to align with the Privilee brand's identity.
- Ability to storyboard and demonstrate ideas in pre-production before content execution.
- Exceptional communication skills to collaborate effectively with the Sales and Marketing team.
By joining Privilee, you will be part of a passionate, dedicated and dynamic team; who are determined to create the ultimate lifestyle offering. Collaboration and the sharing of ideas is supported and empowered, contributing to our positive company culture. We care about people and want to support their personal and career growth. We consider success as being motivated and eager to come to work every day.
With an inspiring office environment located in JLT, Privilee is the ultimate place to work. We offer amazing perks, from a competitive salary, comprehensive insurance, flexibility, an in-house chef who provides complimentary breakfast and lunch, plus a Privilee membership so you can experience the product first-hand.
See all our current openings